Sunday, December 11, 2005

APPARENTLY THERE ARE OTHER ;-)) GUYS OUT THERE LIKE ME.....

Check this out.....

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.business.multi-level/msg/8843ba00a292aa8c?q=quixtar%202003%20group:alt.business.multi-level.*&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&rnum=10

10 Comments:

At 8:52 AM, Blogger Senthil Kumar said...

Hi

Just searched and found your blog. I was approached by a person couple of days before and he was explaining something like Amway concept.

He has not given full details in the first intro meetup but he was saying that his business is about E-commerce, learning, training etc.. I can understand about the Amway over-priced products but how about this E-commerce stuff? How does it work??

Interestingly, he has talked about almost all that you had discussed in the blog. like this dead or broke stuff. he has given me a CD where his guru was saying "Private Franchise" blah blah..

I just wanted to know how does this E-comm stuff work and what can i do about the person who approached me.. He was asking me to attend the meeting next weeek as he puts it "Team Introduction" meet up.

Meanwhile, thank you very much for this blog.

 
At 6:34 AM, Blogger perceptive said...

Senthil Kumar,

I will answer your questions over the weekend. I will make a SEPARATE POST, to answer your questions in detail.

 
At 8:31 AM, Blogger xanadustc said...

Kumar,

The E-Commerce portion is not what you expect. It is simply buying things on the internet instead of through their catalogs.

There is an aspect where you can have members and clients ordering on the site under your reference number or even (in BWW) your OneDomain website which you can configure. This gives the online shopping experience a mask (that is literally what it is) where they go to your own site (www.yourbusiness.com, or whatever you name it) and shop under it, but that links directly into quixtar.

In reality, it is not your business, they have given you a subtle euphamism that makes you want to shop there more. They call you an 'Independant Business Owner', but you are simply a customer of Quixtar but you are allowed to sell the products, though they are so high priced that you will probably not be able to make a profit on that. You have to recruit to make the money, in fact, it is impossible to reach the coveted levels without a downline. The best you could reach is Platinum. To be any level higher than that, you need to have a downline at the same level.

Go to www.thisbiznow.com (a page by the Quixtar people to promote the business) and you will find that 5 out of 2000 people will even make the Q-12 level (7500 PV for 12 months of the year. That is a minimum of $18,750 a month for a whole year, or $225,000 a year). The products are over priced, so selling that much is going to be nearly impossible.

Perspective: This is a great blog., I will link it this evening. If I forget, please pass me a message.

X

 
At 9:48 AM, Blogger perceptive said...

X,

Thanks for the compliments. And I have already checked, you have a link on your blog. Thank you. Obviously I have linked you also.

Kumar, X is right, the e-commerce aspect is basically "buying online, instead of buying from their catalogs as they used to do". I will expound in more detail over this weekend or so.

 
At 11:14 AM, Blogger Senthil Kumar said...

Thanks you both guys.

Wishing you a very happy 2006..

Cheers

 
At 6:37 PM, Blogger valasco.biz said...

you guys are so full of yourselfs it isnt even funny why put down something you have never even done did anyone tell bill gates that if he didnt go to collage that he would fail in life yes they did and what did he do he put himself over the top quixtar is just a tracking company for many major compaines like bass proshop, nextel, ciruct city, nascar, sprint, and many more do you honestly think that these companies would accoate with this company if they where doing something wrong no they wouldnt. these companys are tired of being riped off by people like you and others that go pee or or chage the channel during there comercial so now they are investing in companies like quixtar to help them with there profits. you dont get paid based on how much you sale anyone that tells you this is a saleing business they are full of lies this business is about structure and width not about selling you dont have to sell anything if you do then you eather dont have your structure right or you are trying to make some extra money i do not encurage anyone to sale anything this is a business about helping others and if you knew anything about this business then you would realy understand the true meaning is not behind the money it is deeper than that but people that are lost dont see the truth now i cant say much for bww because i am not sure what they are about but for ltd i can say we are very well compliance with the law and the better business bur. if you want a scam look at your own job it is the biggest pyrimid you can get into only one person gets rich while you are doing all the work now tell me that isnt a scam why shouldnt you be rich you are doing all the work I dont work for anyone i dont work for quixtar or ltd i work for myself and only myself quixtar is just a online mall that keeps everything together for over 1100 companies and if you want to ask me about what ever lies you can because there are no lies if they where then we wouldnt be in business go to the social ss admin. and see that they tell you that you have a 98% chance in failing in life and a 2% chance of making it thats your goverment ruting for you and i belive that you can make it if not in this business but hopefully in something else i am willing to invest my time in you who else is willing to do that i am going to leave you with this if you want to be wealthy in life in know matter what you do you have to hang around people that are wealthy and take advice from people that are wealthy if you dont then you will end up just like these people broke and trying to chase a dollar bill if you want to ask any questions on a positive note please e-mail me at justin@ltdteam.com or vist me on the web at www.valasco.biz password guest if you are a negitive person then i cant help you and dont waste your time if i wasnt so sure about this then i wouldnt give out my info god will know who e-mails me with negitive stuff i will not repost peoples negitive stuff that is e-mailed because i am better than that. so god beless you in everything you do.

 
At 6:38 PM, Blogger valasco.biz said...

you guys are so full of yourselfs it isnt even funny why put down something you have never even done did anyone tell bill gates that if he didnt go to collage that he would fail in life yes they did and what did he do he put himself over the top quixtar is just a tracking company for many major compaines like bass proshop, nextel, ciruct city, nascar, sprint, and many more do you honestly think that these companies would accoate with this company if they where doing something wrong no they wouldnt. these companys are tired of being riped off by people like you and others that go pee or or chage the channel during there comercial so now they are investing in companies like quixtar to help them with there profits. you dont get paid based on how much you sale anyone that tells you this is a saleing business they are full of lies this business is about structure and width not about selling you dont have to sell anything if you do then you eather dont have your structure right or you are trying to make some extra money i do not encurage anyone to sale anything this is a business about helping others and if you knew anything about this business then you would realy understand the true meaning is not behind the money it is deeper than that but people that are lost dont see the truth now i cant say much for bww because i am not sure what they are about but for ltd i can say we are very well compliance with the law and the better business bur. if you want a scam look at your own job it is the biggest pyrimid you can get into only one person gets rich while you are doing all the work now tell me that isnt a scam why shouldnt you be rich you are doing all the work I dont work for anyone i dont work for quixtar or ltd i work for myself and only myself quixtar is just a online mall that keeps everything together for over 1100 companies and if you want to ask me about what ever lies you can because there are no lies if they where then we wouldnt be in business go to the social ss admin. and see that they tell you that you have a 98% chance in failing in life and a 2% chance of making it thats your goverment ruting for you and i belive that you can make it if not in this business but hopefully in something else i am willing to invest my time in you who else is willing to do that i am going to leave you with this if you want to be wealthy in life in know matter what you do you have to hang around people that are wealthy and take advice from people that are wealthy if you dont then you will end up just like these people broke and trying to chase a dollar bill if you want to ask any questions on a positive note please e-mail me at justin@ltdteam.com or vist me on the web at www.valasco.biz password guest if you are a negitive person then i cant help you and dont waste your time if i wasnt so sure about this then i wouldnt give out my info god will know who e-mails me with negitive stuff i will not repost peoples negitive stuff that is e-mailed because i am better than that. so god beless you in everything you do.

 
At 7:49 PM, Blogger GlenEd said...

Oh My God take an English class!

Just because this is electronic media, you do not have the right to create the world's longest run-on sentence. Basic paragraph and sentence structure are used in ALL media types. On-line you "sound" like a freaking drug addict talking to a dust bunny. Do you also write in all caps and then put eighteen exclamation points at the end of your 12 paragraph sentence?
If you learn some simple internet etiquette, your point will actually be comprehended, it may even lead to someone gaining valuable information from you.

 
At 10:17 AM, Blogger Levi said...

you have followers comeing to you for advice on something you are no informed in. you don't go to a doctor when you need a mechanic. you don't go to a lawyer when you need a plumber. you really are misleading these people and if they are really that stupid then well they really stood no chance in a big-business

 
At 10:21 AM, Blogger Levi said...

Glen ed you are not the english teacher you hide behind a profile no one can access. if you cant be conforntational then close your mouth stick to the point the point moron.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home